Ready in about an hour
4 chicken drumsticks, skinned
4 chicken thighs, skinned
2lb/908g large new potatoes, quartered into wedges
30g sachet Schwartz Flavourful Cajun Chicken recipe mix
8 mini corn on the cobs
A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
for the coleslaw:
7oz/198g summer cabbage, quartered, cored and shredded
2 carrots, coarsely grated
4 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
4 spring onions, finely shredded
1. Preheat your oven to 200c/400f/GM6. Cut a few slits into the chicken drumsticks and thighs and put them in a large roasting tin with the wedges, Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and toss everything together.
2. Roast in the oven for 50 minutes, mixing occasionally. Add the corn cobs halfway through the cooking time.
3. For the coleslaw, put the cabbage in a colander. Pour over a kettle full of just-boiled water, letter it drain, to soften the cabbage slightly. Cool it quickly with cold water and let it drain again.
4. Add the carrot to the colander. Sprinkle over a good pinch of salt and mix well (this both seasons the veg and draws out some of the moisture). Leave to drain for 15 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and mix together well with the mayonnaise and shredded spring onions.
5. Divide the spicy chicken, potatoes and corn cobs between 4 plates, garnish with chopped flat-leaf parsley and serve with the coleslaw on the side.