- I want to sleep through, properly, just for one night. Now the kids are all sleeping through and in their own beds, why am I still waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning?
- I want the house to stay clean & tidy for longer than half an hour after I have spent ages doing housework. Living with five (six if you include the Mister) whirlwinds, this is unlikely. But I want it all the same.
- I want to do some travelling. I have a whole list of places that I want to go before I die, and one day hopefully I will make it to a few of them.
- I want it to NOT snow this winter. Please, for the love of God, no snow.
- I want to go shopping and update my wardrobe so I don't look like a tramp anymore. And while I do this, I want to not feel guilty about spending money on things for myself instead of the kids for once.
- I want my old body back. Especially the b o o b s. They were pretty amazing b o o b s... #WistfulSigh
- I want to take my kids on a roadtrip across the USA in one of those huge winnebago things. I think that would make for an awesome summer.
- I want a massage.
- I want to go and get my hair done. I have a groupon for a salon appointment but have I made it there yet? That would be a no. I need to sort this mess out. It's too long, too split, too blah.
- I want to know what I ever did to you that was so bad.
- I want to know why it is so hard to find real friends.
- I want to be able to have a shower, or even just take a piss without someone hammering on the door or shouting for me from the other side of the house. Just once. Just one time.
- I want other people to help out with the housework without me having to ask them.
- I want to go on another holiday with Kath.
- I want to take the kids away again this year, preferably to their favourite place in the world, but even just a long weekend away somewhere with them would be great.
- I want to lose about a stone. Or two. Not essential, but it would be nice.
- I want to have a very large glass of wine with my roast today.
Sarah at Ups & Downs, Smiles & Frowns
Jo at Ojo's World