One of the favourite meals in this house is 'brinner', which means 'breakfast for dinner'. It almost always makes it in to the meal plan each week because the kids absolutely love egg & bacon, so when Denhay Farms offered us the opportunity to try the Denhay ‘Ultimate Breakfast Box’ packed with breakfast goodies to celebrate Farmhouse Breakfast Week (20th-26th January) we couldn't pass it up.
Our hamper contained Denhay dry cured unsmoked bacon, spoiltpig pork sausages with black pepper & mixed spices, Clarence Court Burford Brown eggs and baby button mushrooms accompanied by Tracklements Tomato Ketchup & Smoked Chipotle Salsa and a bottle of HP Sauce (perfect for a bacon sandwich!) - all we need to whip up a hearty full English breakfast!
breakfast recipes for inspiration.
Bacon is at the heart of a great British breakfast, and Denhay's award winning bacon is made using only British outdoor bred pork, cured by hand with sea salt & matured slowly with no added water to ensure it remains full flavoured & succulent, and spoiltpig sausages are produced using pork approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA standards. The Clarence Court eggs are some of the best eggs we have ever tasted, but don't take my word for it, try it all for yourself and you will see just what I mean!
We're looking forward to trying out the Salsa with our fajitas this Friday, but it would also make a great addition to a breakfast wrap for a new twist on a traditional breakfast. See what new creations you can come up with!
** Disclaimer: Denhay Farms sent the Ultimate Breakfast Box free of charge for my family to review. The views shared are my own honest and personal opinions of the products.
- For more information on Denhay and spoiltpig products please visit www.denhay.co.uk.
- Denhay dry cured bacon is available in smoked or unsmoked, back or streaky at Waitrose and Sainsbury’s stores nationwide from £2.99 for a 200g pack.
- spoiltpig sausages are available at Ocado in Pork & Herb with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and Pork sausages with black pepper and mixed spices (£2.89 for 6 sausages/400g).
- spoiltpig bacon is available in Morrisons and Tesco stores at £2.89/184g pack.
- For more information about Farmhouse Breakfast Week visit www.shakeupyourwakeup.com.
- Tracklements sauces and salsas are available from £2.85 from major retailers and at www.tracklements.co.uk.
- Clarence Court eggs are available at high street retailers and independent stores. Please visit www.clarencecourt.co.uk/our-range/where-to-buy for a full list of stockists.