Barclaycard and Brunel University have created this survey based on research which identifies four new shopper tribes: Bargain Hunter Gatherer, Profit Prophet, Screen Saver and High Street Pounder.
Which one am I?
YOU'RE A BARGAIN
You're an expert at collecting the best tools, voucher codes and loyalty cards to make your budget go as far as possible, week in, week out. While the kids are doing their homework, you're doing yours - grabbing the best savings for your family. Key facts about you:
- You're most likely to be female, married or living with your partner and living in the north of the UK.
- You lot are busy. Two thirds of you cleverly juggle your home, work and financial life.
- You're not easily tempted by big discounts, only 35% of you have ever bought a non-essential item you didn't need because of a special offer.
- Home really is where the heart is - 42% of you selflessly save your loyalty card points up for treats for the family.
- You're certainly not one to rush into Christmas shopping. You'll bide your time and wait until the right price comes up - meaning you'll likely strike the final week before Christmas.
- Bargain hunting's in your blood. Once you smell a bargain, the hunt is on - two thirds of you regularly shop around different stores and websites to get the best deal before settling on a purchase.
So - is it accurate?
Yes indeed! Aside from the fact that I reside down in the Westcountry, the rest of it is pretty spot on.
What about you, what's your shopping style? If you fancy taking the quiz and letting me know your answer in a blog comment, you could be in with a chance to win yourself a £60 Amazon voucher!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The winner has been drawn - Debbie Davies from her Facebook entry. Congratulations! Thank you to everyone for your entries.