How do you catch a star? With a butterfly net, a rope, with your hands? How do you reach it, so high up in the sky? Can you fly there, hitch a ride with a passing sea gull, or even swim? *wink*
Oliver Jeffers shares a plethora of possibilities for catching stars in the 10th anniversary edition of his fun and imaginative book, How to Catch a Star. Beautifully illustrated with an engaging and entertaining story this is sure to become a bedtime favourite. E was captivated by the tale of the boy who wanted to catch his very own star, and laughed at the silliness of his plans - because you can't catch stars, after all! ... Or can you?
Simply enter using the Rafflecopter widget below, remembering to note the terms and conditions. Best of luck!
You do not need to have a blog to enter or leave a comment on this blog, simply use the name/URL or 'anonymous' option from the drop-down list, and please make sure that your name is in your comment if you use these options.
- Competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
- The prize is 1 copy of the 10th Anniversary Edition of How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers.
- The giveaway ends at midnight on 11th April 2014.
- All entries will be verified before the winner is announced.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- If the prize is not claimed within 28 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
In our opinion - this is a simply lovely book that my children will treasure for years to come, it makes a charming addition to our book shelf and I imagine it will be very well loved. It has certainly given E reason to smile, as she's demonstrated here with the help of her glow in the dark stars!
How would YOU catch a star?