Oilatum have added some brilliant new products to their Daily Junior range which E has been testing out for the last few weeks. In addition to the Daily Junior Lotion, they now have 'Soothe & Protect' Head to Toe Wash, Junior Bath Foam, and Junior Shampoo. After having given them a good trial, I believe that these products have definitely improved E's skin condition - particularly in this cold Winter weather where it is prone to losing moisture even more quickly than usual. The shampoo leaves her hair lovely and soft & shiny and has helped prevent her scalp from drying out which has been an issue after swimming in particular in the past.
The people at Oilatum would like to offer readers of the Mama Owl Blog the chance to WIN a hamper containing products from the Daily Junior Range in addition to some beautiful parent & baby items - it would make a lovely gift or maybe just treat yourself!
To enter, simply check out the terms and conditions and register your entry with the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
You do not need to have a blog to enter or leave a comment on this blog, simply use the name/URL or 'anonymous' option from the drop-down list, and please make sure that your name is in your comment if you use these options.
- Competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
- The prize is a gift hamper from Oilatum. Contents may vary from those shown.
- The giveaway ends at midnight on 1st February 2015.
- All entries will be verified before the winner is announced.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- If the prize is not claimed within 28 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Invalid and incomplete entries will be removed.