2015 has seen me embark on a brand new way of life, with a huge lifestyle overhaul. I have embraced a new fitness regime and diet, and completely transformed my mind and body in the process. I'm delighted to be a member of local fitness group Project 6 Pack who have supported me and helped me achieve my health and fitness goals. I've shared my experiences on the blog and hope that I can help inspire others too.
- Believe You Can & You're Halfway There
- Mealtime Inspiration
- One Week Later...
- Positive Thoughts About Positive Changes
- The Halfway Mark
- Project 6 Pack - Week 6
- Hard Work = Progress
- Weight & Inch Loss - 3 Month Update
- Weight & Inch Loss - 18 Week Update
- Hints & Tips for Weight Loss Results
- Meal Ideas & Inspiration
- My Favourite Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Apps
- 'Me' Time
- The Race for Life Bath 5K
- #MumBod Confidence - Week 24 Weight & Inch Loss Update
- Maintaining Diet & Fitness on Holiday
- The Benefits of a Lifestyle Change
- Weight & Inch Loss Update - Week 30
We also encourage an active, healthy lifestyle for our children who all take part in various extra curricular sports and activities including:
All of which are covered regularly here on the blog. Our children attend weekly clubs, classes and swimming lessons and are always keen to try new sports and experiences - such as these fantastic watersports during a family holiday to Corsica this year.