2015 saw me embark on a brand new way of life, with a huge lifestyle overhaul. I embraced a new fitness regime and diet, and completely transformed my mind and body in the process. I was a member of a local fitness group called Project 6 Pack who supported me and helped me achieve my health and fitness goals, and taught me about nutrition and the importance of diet and exercise. In the years between then and now (2020) I unfortunately regained the weight due to sheer laziness, but have since lost it all again thanks to the knowledge from P6P and the PTs. I've shared my experiences on the blog and hope that I can help inspire others too.
- Believe You Can & You're Halfway There
- Mealtime Inspiration
- One Week Later...
- Positive Thoughts About Positive Changes
- The Halfway Mark
- Project 6 Pack - Week 6
- Hard Work = Progress
- Weight & Inch Loss - 3 Month Update
- Weight & Inch Loss - 18 Week Update
- Hints & Tips for Weight Loss Results
- Meal Ideas & Inspiration
- My Favourite Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Apps
- 'Me' Time
- The Race for Life Bath 5K
- #MumBod Confidence - Week 24 Weight & Inch Loss Update
- Maintaining Diet & Fitness on Holiday
- The Benefits of a Lifestyle Change
- Weight & Inch Loss Update - Week 30
We also encourage an active, healthy lifestyle for our children who all take part in various extra curricular sports and activities including:
All of which are covered regularly here on the blog. Our children attend weekly clubs, classes and swimming lessons and are always keen to try new sports and experiences - such as these fantastic watersports during a family holiday to Corsica.